Today I want to share with you five beauty and bath products that I try to always have on hand. I was drawn to these products by their unique package designs and now I can’t stop using them! Find out why below.
NUMBER ONE: Asquith & Somerset Strawberry & Papaya Hand Soap
- This hand soap was created by The Somerset Toiletry Company, which is based out of England. They have sister companies in Portugal and South Africa where the soap is created by members of the surrounding communities.
- The Strawberry & Papaya fruit mixture smells so refreshing! You can purchase soaps similar to this on their website. For a budget friendly option, check T.J. Maxx.
NUMBER TWO: Mayfair Soap Foundry Sea Lily Jasmine Bath Salts
- These Sea Lily Jasmine bath salts are the perfect addition to any bath. Mayfair uses premium ingredients and also gives back to the community. They work with Starlight Children’s Foundation to help families going through difficult times.
- These salts smell great and are helpful when trying to relax. You can find this product at your local Target.
NUMBER THREE: Citta Design Secret Garden Scented Soy Candle
- This company is based out of New Zealand and makes products based on the philosophy of life and travel. They make everything from furniture to children’s clothing.
- The candle has a beautiful frosted glass that reflects the deign of the packaging. You can find similar products on their website. For a budget friendly option, check out a nearby T.J. Maxx.
NUMBER FOUR: Deep Steep Coconut Oil
- I love that Deep Step creates products that are 100% natural, vegan, and cruelty free. They create a range of beauty products that have great benefits.
- There are so many benefits to using coconut oil. I use it in my hair to help it grow longer and thicker.
NUMBER FIVE: Plant Wake Up Rosemary & Lemongrass Bodywash
- Plant is a husband and wife design team based out of Brooklyn. They create bath products alongside adults with disabilities with BKLYN UNLTD.
- The rosemary and lemongrass mixture truly wakes me up and makes a great start to my day. Find this product and more on their website.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my five favorite bath & beauty products of the month. Stay tuned for more in the future!